RADIO 5 Log/1, recording system audio that allows recording 24 hour channel, admits follow up of the emitted to the air, legal copy, etc… It consists of a recording module, in any Windows® compatible audio format (MP3, WAV, etc.) and a player module for subsequent consultation, performs continuous recording 24 hours in blocks defined by the user. It can be installed on a network or in a central database server
- Developed entirely in 32 bits with a Windows® execution platform, that allows it to accept any compatible hardware, so the user gets an excellent performance at a lower cost and through a longer recording time using the smallest disk space.
- It allows the user to define the time recording blocks or record 24 hours non-stop.
- Records in simultaneous 1 (one) stereo audio channel or 2 (two) mono signals, at Windows® compatible format, accessing their posterior edition with any audio editor.
- Is an ideal system to cover multiple tasks within a station or check-up of advertising agency.
- Its different types of work make this product an indispensable tool when it comes to having an electronic registry of emission environment.
- Fully configurable network and recording format full compatible with Windows® make RADIO 5 Log/1 a necessary tool for the audit of the emitted to the air.
- Real broadcasting copy.
- More recording time using the minimum disk space.
- Safety and reliability.
- Instant recovery of recorded blocks. Audio folder identification per channel.
- Network configuration.
- CPU: Intel® I5® or higher.
- Video Board: PCI Express (Not integrated).
- Motherboard: with Intel® chipset, without integrated video.
- RAM: 1 Gb or higher.
- Monitor: 1280 x 768 resolution or higher.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® XP, SEVEN and Windows® 8.
- Hard Disk: 80 Gb for Operating System and 320 Gb for database storage or higher.
- 4 channels stereo analog I/O Audio Card